Laser bridge cutting/engraving system for embroidery machines, for the production of embroidery appliques, reverse appliques, etching, die cuts, patches, labels and many other fabric decorations, with high precision and speed.
The laserbridge can be installed on any embroidery machine, fabric rolling/unrolling machines and work tables and it can be configured for maximum production.
GMI Laser III Easy is made up of one laser column that incorporates a galvanometric (scanning) head and a CO2 laser source. The column slides on a strong custom length bridge beam (the length depends on the size of the embroidery machines placed under it). The provided software “Stilista 3 Laser Driver Plus”,100% developed by GMI, allows the best control of the machine in order to obtain the better performances.
The laser bridge for embroidery machines makes it possible a wide range of textile decorations, which can not be done with other systems. Also, it accelerates the production process and gives precise and valuable results.
GMI Laser III Easy is the laser bridge cutting/engraving system ideal for the clothing embroidery applique cut, embroidery patches cut, synthetic fabric engraving and other laser cut embroidery decorations.
- 100% engineered and built by GMI srl in Italy
- Customizable bridge length and space saving structure
- Top quality 100w CO2 laser sources and 2-axis galvo heads (made in USA and EU): reliable, stable and safe
- Cutting area 300×300 mm and as wide as the embroidery machine frame (X)
- Brushless motors to move the laser unit in the bridge with high acceleration, speed and prompt stop
- Smooth running and self-lubricating rack, does not need maintenance
- Operating software for cut control with new advanced functions, that increase the machine performances. The software is 100% developed by GMI
- Real-time support via internet, for just in time laser controlling, diagnosis and update
- CE certified and innovative safety devices
- For cutting/engraving embroidery laser applique and fabrics
Fix cut table: work table to cut, die cut and engrave fabrics, while the embroidery machine is operative with another work. Grid table with smoke suction to be connected to the central aspirator. Working area: 600×600 or 2500×600 mm
Automatic cut table: work table to cut, die cut and engrave fabrics, while the embroidery machine is operativewith another work. The automatic movement “y” allows to process on the whole area, with field 300×300. Grid table whit smoke suction complete of additional aspirator. Working area: 2500×1000 mm
Roll/Unroll machine: rolling/unrolling system to engrave, die cut and to processing with die cuts, holes and micro-holes on tissue rolls high up to 3,2 mt.
LS1 sensors: patented device for the automatic calibration of the laser beam relative to the embroidery machine
Arms for tubular machines: tubular frame supporting arm, to keep the frame perpendicular to laser beam and get correct laser calibration
Arms for sequins device.