Textile laser bridge cutting system for schiffli embroidery machines: cut and engrave on any part of the loom to create embroidered appliques.
The laser unit is placed on a customized bridge or suspended structure. The laser beam, properly adjusted, can cut the application without piercing the base fabric. With this system , the cleaning of the applications is straightforward and requires little time.
The model GMI laser III GTD has two heads and double cutting area; it is ideal for those who want to use the laser technology on two or more facing shiffli machines.
The final result is a process that combines embroidery with cutting or laser engraving, to great effect and extreme precision.
- 100% engineered and built by GMI srl in Italy
- Customizable bridge length and space saving structure
- It can be installed on one or more schiffli machines, also tandem
- Top quality laser sources and galvo heads (made in USA and EU): reliable, stable and safe
- Large working area, up to 600×600 mm on GT bridge and 1200×600 on GTD bridge
- Brushless motors to move the laser unit in the bridge with high acceleration, speed and prompt stop.
- Smooth running and self-lubricating rack, does not need maintenance.
- Operating software for cut control with new advanced functions, that increase the machine performances. The software is 100% developed by GMI
- Real-time remote support via the Internet
- CE certified and innovative safety devices
Roller Kit: rolling/unrolling system to engrave, die cut and cut rolls of fabric